For Submit a paper to IAASE conference
Authors are requested to submit their papers to our designated submission system or designated emailbox for further consideration. Once the manuscript received, it will be sent to our committee members for further review. All the manuscripts will go through preliminary review and peer review, and the whole process may take 25-30 working days for the final review results coming out. No matter the paper accepted or rejected by our reviewer, we will inform you the result by email in time. Earlier submission is encouraged as it helps us to manage the review process in a timely manner. This is of particular importance if you need a visa to attend the conference.
The full papers must include author names, affiliations, direct contact email, abstract, content, results, tables, figures and references if publication is requested. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the conference template and are subject to both review and editing. Once the paper detected for plagiarizing, it would be rejected immediately with no coordination.
1. All submissions should be written in English with a mininum paper length of 5-6 printed pages.
2. Selected papers with good quality will be considered to be published in international journals, which will be indexed by ECSI, SCI, EI or other major databases.
3. Accepted papers need to be revised if the comments given by our reviewer for the paper content or format. Authors should submit their revised papers (final version) to the conference secretary for publication.
4. Authors should register and pay the registration fees after their paper accepted by us before the designated deadline, and if there is any question or problem related to the payment process, please feel free to contact us.
5. Authors should give a presentation or post presentation based on their paper, and send the PPT files or poster to us before the conference.